10 March 2017

Salvation at Chapel!

     It was my privilege to share at chapel earlier this week.  For the past week or so I have had a certain passage weighing heavily on my heart, so I wanted to share it with our guests.
Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work.  Live in peace with each other.  And we urge you, brothers and sisters, warn those who are idle and disruptive, encourage the disheartened, help the weak, be patient with everyone.   –1 Thessalonians 5:13-14
     God guided me to expand on these verses.  Afterwards, I spoke with a young man who is staying in our Men’s Emergency Center.  His name is Alan.  During the service, the Lord opened Alan’s eyes to see his need, and as we prayed together Alan accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior.
     Alan knows now that he is forgiven and has eternal life.  Praise our Savior!

Greg Johnston
Case Manager/Intake Coordinator

No comments: