|Amanda was just recently baptized by Open Door|
Mission's Discipleship Counselor, Angela. Praise God!
God is so good through all of this! We have had 18 professions of faith, numerous re-dedications, 40 Bibles given out, and 1 baptism – and that’s just what I know about!
Would you join me by adding these things to your prayer list? Open Door Mission depends on prayer partners like you!
- Pray for the Summer of Hope campaign.
- Pray that those experiencing homelessness will seek refuge at Open Door Mission.
- Pray for the June renovations of the Timberlake Outreach Center.
And let me leave you with five thoughts from legendary UCLA basketball coach John Wooden (whose biography I just finished):
- “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.”
- “Consider the rights of others before your own feelings, and the feelings of others before your own rights.”
- “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”
- “Happiness begins where selfishness ends.”
- “Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.”
Thank you for your support!